Nutra Pharma CEO, Rik J Deitsch, has published a letter to Shareholders outlining the current efforts and the future goals of the Company.
December 30, 2015 -- Coral Springs, Florida -- Nutra Pharma Corporation (OTC: NPHC), a biotechnology company marketing Nyloxin® and Pet Pain-Away in the over-the-counter (OTC) pain management market, and which is also developing treatments for Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Adrenomyeloneuropathy (AMN) and Pain, announced today that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Rik J Deitsch, has published a Shareholder Letter on the Company's website.
“We have had a very busy year at Nutra Pharma,” explained Rik J Deitsch, Chairman and CEO of Nutra Pharma Corporation. “2015 has been an inflection year for the company, launching our first new product in over two years (Pet Pain-Away), allowing us to begin to get back into clinical research on our lead drug candidates and bringing our drug platform into focus with the granting of Orphan designation for RPI-78M for the treatment of pediatric multiple sclerosis," he continued. "I wanted to take this opportunity to update our shareholders and the public on the accomplishments of the year, the status of the Company and briefly outline our goals and expectations for the coming months,” he concluded.
The letter includes some of the following accomplishments made by the Company over the past year:
• Completed our Laboratory Recertification to go back to our roots of drug discovery and clinical development
• Launched Pet Pain-Away, our first new product launch since 2010
• Sent our first orders to Distributors in India
• Received acceptance for Nyloxin from CPAM - medical authority in China, paving the way for Nyloxin distribution
• Announced our plans to distribute Nyloxin in Canada
• Announced our collaboration with Nationwide Laboratories, bringing in-house lab personnel and reference testing
• Upgraded and expanded our production facilities as well as purchasing more cobras for the venom production line
• Uplisted our stock to the OTCQB trading platform
• Applied for - and was granted - Orphan Status for RPI-78M for the treatment of pediatric multiple sclerosis
• Applied for Orphan Status for RPI-78M for the treatment of Myasthenia Gravis (MG)
The Shareholder Letter is available on the Company's website at: http://www.nutrapharma.com/Dec2015_shareholder_letter.pdf
About Nutra Pharma Corp.
Nutra Pharma Corporation operates as a biotechnology company specializing in the acquisition, licensing, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products and technologies for the management of neurological disorders, cancer, autoimmune, and infectious diseases, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Adrenomyeloneuropathy (AMN) and Pain. Additionally, the Company markets drug products for sale for the treatment of pain under the brand Nyloxin®. For additional information about Nutra Pharma, visit:
This press release contains forward-looking statements. The words or phrases "would be," "will allow," "intends to," "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimate," "project," or similar expressions are intended to identify "forward-looking statements." Actual results could differ materially from those projected in Nutra Pharma's ("the Company") business plan. The publication of this Shareholder Letter should not be construed as an indication in any way whatsoever of the future value of the Company’s common stock or its financial value. The Company's filings may be accessed at the SEC's Edgar system at www.sec.gov. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date. The Company cautions readers not to place reliance on such statements. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, we do not undertake, and we specifically disclaim any obligation, to update any forward-looking statements to reflect occurrences, developments, unanticipated events or circumstances after the date of such statement.