Nutra Pharma CEO, Rik J Deitsch, has published a letter to Shareholders outlining the current efforts and the future goals of the Company.
December 29, 2017 -- Coral Springs, Florida -- Nutra Pharma Corporation (OTC: NPHC), a biotechnology company marketing Nyloxin® and Pet Pain-Away™ in the over-the-counter (OTC) pain management market, and which is also developing treatments for Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Adrenomyeloneuropathy (AMN) and Pain announced today that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Rik J Deitsch, has published a Shareholder Letter on the Company's website.
“This has been a very busy year at Nutra Pharma,” explained Rik J Deitsch, Chairman and CEO of Nutra Pharma Corporation. “2017 provided some real challenges and opportunities for the Company. This has provided a strong platform for real growth in 2018," he continued. "I wanted to take this opportunity to update our shareholders and the public on the accomplishments of the year, the status of the Company and briefly outline our goals and expectations for the coming months,” he concluded.
The letter includes some of the following accomplishments made by the Company over the past year:
• We were featured in television news segments that ran nationally on NBC news from the NBC-Miami station and internationally on the Spanish language show, Primero Impacto.
• We announced a collaboration with the International Security Group to investigate the use of our technology as a counter measure against nerve agents.
• We announced a collaboration with the University Of Maryland Bioprocess Scale-Up Facility (BSF) to optimize manufacturing processes for the production of RPI-78M for the planned upcoming clinical trials in Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis.
• We launched Luxury Feet, a new version and packaging of our OTC pain drug, Nyloxin, specifically marketed for the treatment and prevention of pain and discomfort that women experience from wearing high heels.
• We announced that the textbook, Multimodal Management of Canine Osteoarthritis, Second Edition, includes references to Nutra Pharma's development of cobra venom-based products for treating pain in dogs; directly supporting Pet Pain-Away.
The Shareholder Letter is available on the Company's website at: http://www.nutrapharma.com/Dec2017_shareholder_letter.pdf
About Nutra Pharma Corp.
Nutra Pharma Corporation operates as a biotechnology company specializing in the acquisition, licensing, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products and technologies for the management of neurological disorders, cancer, autoimmune, and infectious diseases, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Adrenomyeloneuropathy (AMN) and Pain. Additionally, the Company markets drug products for sale for the treatment of pain under the brands: Nyloxin® and Pet Pain-Away™. For additional information about Nutra Pharma, visit:
This press release contains forward-looking statements. The words or phrases "would be," "will allow," "intends to," "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimate," "project," or similar expressions are intended to identify "forward-looking statements." Actual results could differ materially from those projected in Nutra Pharma's ("the Company") business plan. The publication of this Shareholder Letter should not be construed as an indication in any way whatsoever of the future value of the Company's common stock or its financial value. The Company's filings may be accessed at the SEC's Edgar system at www.sec.gov. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date. The Company cautions readers not to place reliance on such statements. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, we do not undertake, and we specifically disclaim any obligation, to update any forward-looking statements to reflect occurrences, developments, unanticipated events or circumstances after the date of such statement.